Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WHY DO WE FALL IN LOVE

I've really been going through a turmoil of late trying to figure out why we fall in love with such uncaring people. Jason and I stop communicating not too long after I picked up JJ in Amherst. Our meeting was wonderful, we met at Jungle Jim's in Amherst and talked for over an hour. He promised to keep in touch. He never did. Not a call to see how JJ was adjusting in his new home, nothing. My parents had offered to let Jason visit JJ anytime he wanted. He still hasn't taken them up on the offer.

A few months ago, his sister Annette got married. Jason's step dad lives across the road from me. Jason stayed there, but never called or dropped in. Reality check Mike. He was my first true love, and I must admit it has been a struggle to move on, although it is the only reality that is left.

JJ has been and continues to be the only bright spot in our connection to each other, but like JJ, I have become too much of a bother for Jason, and that makes me quite sad to think that after what we have been throught together that he has intentionally chosen to shut us out.

No comments: