Today has been a day of discovery for me. First, I was really sick and came home early. I chatted with my friend Daniel for close to an hour on his cell phone. Daniel thinks that I am a dirty "old" man but I appreciate the fact that he still calls me to talk and sometimes to shop. I stole a saying from his blog that I really like. I gave him material for his blog, so I think that he won't mind.
Daniel is somebody that is still discovering who he is and what he wants to be. I admire his determination to find not only himself but the best in others, no matter how complicated.
I found out that I talk about Jason way too much, and that it shows. Thanks to all my friends for allowing me to vent. It really does help. I promise to try to not do it as often.
What makes us great human being is not necessarily what is apparent on the inside but the deeds that we do on the outside. I am blessed to friends that accept me for who I am, and not what I could be.
Well it is late and 4:30am will come sooner than later.
I am reminded each day of a friend that I met at the George Dumont Hospital that taught me to live each day as if it were my last because someday it will be, and I hope when that day does come that I can leave this rugged old world knowing that I hurt no one and that I touched some one.
When You look Into My Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment