It's been awhile since I wrote, but I really didn't have much to write. I been going through a funk lately, and I'm not sure why.
My friend Daniel has a video called `Landlord`on his blog and it really lifted my spirits the last few days. Thank you Daniel for the chuckle.
I have been really struggling with the lack of love in my life. Although I felt quite content before, I feel a huge hole lately. I feel that it is the realization that Jason and I are no more. It hurts but life must go on and I am determined to go on no matter how hard the struggle.
I have to DJ Saturday night, and for once I am looking forward to doing so. Being a DJ has been a release for me, almost better than anything else that I have ever experienced. I guess I like being the center of attention even if it is for a few hours a week.
My friend Daniel is trying to gain some weight. My God it would be great to lose some in my case. I read his blog today and noticed he LOST 4 pounds instead of gaining. He is on the go alot, and I think that is why he is so thin. Maybe I should try that .
I figured out today that being an old gay guy really sucks, but life will go on...........
When You look Into My Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment