Yesterday while parked at the Opera House, some old guy ran into my new car and tore off the rear view mirror on the drivers side, plus scrapped the side of my car.
I wanted to cry but I kept my composure until I gave my statement to the Police and started to drive away.
It has been really hard to deal with my Insurance Company as they want me to wait to see if the guy that ran into my car is going to pay for the damage done to my car out of his pocket. That's like waiting for the 2nd coming of Christ in my opinion.
Why do Insurance Companies take your money than do nothing when you really need them to do something.
I think that I am in love with one of my friends, just haven't had the guts to tell him yet.
When You look Into My Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment